Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm tryng not to get my hopes up too high just in case it falls through but I am 95% sure that Tanzania is where I will be come September.
Even though it is still 5 months away, I can't even describe how stoked I am.  This is the ultimate goal I have knowingly been working towards for the last 2 years, and unknowingly for the last 5 years.  The next 5 months are going to be exhausting, challenging and I know there will be more than a few moments where I wish I could fast forward to September, but it will all be worth it when I board a plane back to a continent I love.
Only one month left in this semester, then my final four classes in the summer, then Tanzania here I come!

1 comment:

Jill Slywka said...

Yay Tanzania! I LOVE Tanzania! So glad you get to experience it too!