Friday, April 30, 2010

I love summer and everything about summer! I love the nice weather and the rain and the sun and being able to wear shorts! Even though I don't actually get summer holidays this year, the nice weather and sweet hangouts might actually make school bearable! I have a feeling this summer is going to be great! Awesome!

I love being done another semester of school! Even though I only have 5 days until I start again, it's nice knowing that I have successfully completed another semester and only have two more to go! Awesome!

I love hanging out with my sister in BC! It's been the greatest to come hangout in her small little town and be a part of her world for a couple days! I have loved just lazing around in her nice house not having to worry about anything! I really like this place and my sister of course! Awesome!

I love looking out my window and seeing mountains every morning! I will always be a prairie girl at heart but there is something in me that loves the mountains! I have decided that my next move will probably be to a place with mountains! Awesome!

I love playoff time! In my opinion it's one of the best times of the year; it helps that Vancouver made the second round! I love that now I can watch hockey without having to study for finals! Awesome!

4 comments:

Nic said...

vancouver, still?
ugh.

J Thue said...

awesome! stop.

Anonymous said...

And don't you also love going to Vancouver - seeing the sights, walking the streets, shopping, Granville Island, hammock guy?? - so much to love! Have a fun weekend. See you Sunday.
mom xo

Jill Slywka said...

AWESOME!!